Author Topic: Border Patrol Union says White House 'propagandists' not telling full story on crisis: 'doesn't come  (Read 106 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
IMMIGRATION Published February 26, 2023 2:20am EST
Border Patrol Union says White House 'propagandists' not telling full story on crisis: 'doesn't come close'

National Border Patrol Council said the choice is simple: 'Believe the propagandists or believe the facts'
By Lawrence Richard | Fox News

America’s border is ‘spiraling’ toward record numbers: Douglas Nicholls
Mayor Douglas Nicholls of Yuma, AZ discusses the growing crisis at the U.S. southern border following House Republicans’ decision to hold a field hearing.

The country's largest union of border parol agents says the White House is offering a veiled picture of the migrant crisis at the U.S.-Mexico border that "does not come close" to reality.

The National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), which represents approximately 18,000 agents, took to Twitter Saturday to praise the "few outstanding reporters" that consistently cover the ongoing struggle by agents to contain the migrant surge but said White House "propagandists" are dominating the narrative.

"The amount of media coverage you see of the border mayhem by a few outstanding reporters doesn't come close to capturing the full extent of what's really going on," NBPC said. "Believe the propagandists in the WH or believe the agents who patrol the border 24/7 and see it firsthand."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/border-patrol-union-white-house-propagandists-not-telling-full-story-crisis-doesnt-come
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson