Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Suspected Female Human Smuggler Shot by Border Agent in Texas, Say Cops  (Read 134 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Suspected Female Human Smuggler Shot by Border Agent in Texas, Say Cops

BOB PRICE and RANDY CLARK25 Feb 2023351

EAGLE PASS, Texas — Police in Texas say a Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agent shot a woman near the state’s border with Mexico. The shooting of the suspected human smuggler happened after the woman allegedly attempted to strike the agent with her vehicle.

Breitbart Texas was on the scene of what is reported to be a Border Patrol agent-involved shooting in Maverick County, Texas. The incident happened at about 8 a.m. Saturday morning near the Maverick County Airport on U.S. Highway 277. An Eagle Pass North Station agent initiated a traffic stop on a suspected human smuggler, according to a law enforcement source, not authorized to speak to the media.

As the agent engaged the woman, she allegedly attempted to strike the agent with her vehicle. The agent fired his sidearm to attempt to stop the threat, officials stated.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/02/25/exclusive-suspected-female-human-smuggler-shot-by-border-agent-in-texas-say-cops/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Lock him up and put him in cell with the TX Rancher!  This willie nillie killing of illegals must be nipped in the bud.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.