Author Topic: Twelve Hundred Synagogues Desecrated Judaism This Past Shabbat  (Read 189 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Twelve Hundred Synagogues Desecrated Judaism This Past Shabbat
« on: February 25, 2023, 07:55:30 pm »
Twelve Hundred Synagogues Desecrated Judaism This Past Shabbat
As usual, the Left destroys everything it touches.
February 23, 2023 by Dennis Prager 23 Comments

This past Shabbat (Sabbath) was a dark day in American Jewish history. Once again — this time within Judaism — the rule that the Left destroys everything it touches was exemplified.

Twelve hundred American synagogues participated in “Repro-Shabbat.” “Repro” is short for “reproductive rights.” The idea, which originated with a left-wing organization called the National Conference of Jewish Women (NCJW), was to have as many synagogues as possible promote the idea that Judaism supports a woman’s right to abort the child she is carrying at any time in her pregnancy and for any reason, that the human fetus is never a human being — even five minutes before it is born — and that it has no innate right to live.

That this is the position of the American Left is a given. That it is counter to science and to common decency is also a given — as is most of what the Left stands for: “Men give birth”; sexual identity is “nonbinary”; young children should attend drag queen events; a person’s sex or “gender” is not a biological fact, but a subjective feeling; men who say they are women must be allowed to compete against women in sports and be placed with women in women’s prisons; young girls who say they are boys and want their breasts surgically removed should have their breasts removed; boys and girls as young as elementary-school age who say they are not a boy or a girl must have this belief “affirmed” by schools, psychotherapists, physicians and society; and schools are duty bound not to inform these children’s parents if their child identifies as the opposite sex at school and is treated as such there. These are among the many examples of left-wing nihilism.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/twelve-hundred-synagogues-desecrated-judaism-this-past-shabbat/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson