Author Topic: White House: We’re ‘Helping’ Zelensky Determine what a Win Is  (Read 373 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House: We’re ‘Helping’ Zelensky Determine what a Win Is

Ian Hanchett 25 Feb 2023

On Friday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “Deadline: White House,” White House National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby stated that while the United States won’t determine what a win looks like to Ukraine and they have to decide for themselves under what circumstances they’ll negotiate and no one can tell what would drive Vladimir Putin to decide to talk or end the war, they are “focused on helping President Zelensky make that determination.”

Kirby said, “I’d push back…on this idea that we’re afraid of winning or that we certainly don’t want Ukraine to achieve victory. We absolutely believe that they can, and we certainly want them to win, but it’s important that Mr. Zelensky gets to determine what that looks like, what is victory, what is success, and if it ends up at the negotiating table, under what circumstances is he willing to sit down with Mr. Putin, and what would he be willing to negotiate. We’re not going to dictate those terms to him. He’s got to figure that out for himself. And what we want to do is make sure that, in the meantime, we’re giving him all the tools and training he needs to succeed on the battlefield, so that, if and when he sits down at the table, he can do so from a position of strength. Now, what would Mr. Putin do? I don’t think anybody can get accurately inside his brain to know what would drive him to the table or what would drive him to say, okay, I’ve achieved enough success or not. We’re not focused on that. We’re really focused on helping President Zelensky make that determination.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/02/25/white-house-were-helping-zelensky-determine-what-a-win-is/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Re: White House: We’re ‘Helping’ Zelensky Determine what a Win Is
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2023, 11:15:57 pm »
Sounds like the democrats are already setting up the Ukraine to be as big as debacle as Afghanistan with the excuse already decided that it was Trumps fault, or Republicans fault, or voters fault. because useful fools demand Biden is without shame or blame.  Now with the great collapse finally achieved, and democrats 'Biden' did it, we need to all practice amnesia and move on so that no democrat 'or Biden' might be blamed, the Constitution they so hate, finally and fully absolved.  Fools cheer, then wail how could such utter stupidity happen to them.
You won't be getting on the Ark!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2023, 12:18:50 am »
it's probably something like "don't expect to the the Crimea back", which is pretty realistic.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2023, 12:56:31 pm »
Will the 'god' Biden decide to help the Ukraine like he did Afghanistan?  Will his minion lock-stepping ho's even care?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2023, 05:17:53 pm »
I don't think there is a democrat politician who has a clue as to what winning a war is since WWII, and not a lot of republicans either. By the way, shouldn't all the liberals be screaming about how this is just a war for oil?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2023, 12:07:45 am »
Even the warmongering dem-communists know that Ukraine can't "win".
Their best outcome will be some kind of draw, with Ukraine seceding some territory.