Author Topic: Massive Fires Break Out at Three Mexico State-Owned Oil Facilities Including One in Texas in 24 Hrs  (Read 596 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Gateway Pundit 2/24/2023

What’s Going On? Massive Fires Break Out at Three Mexico State-Owned Oil Facilities Including One in Texas Within 24 Hours (VIDEO)

In just one day, massive fires broke out at three different facilities in Mexico and one in the United States that are controlled by the state-owned Mexican oil company, Pemex.

On Thursday, three separate fires broke out at Petroleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) facilities, resulting in two workers’ death, at least eight people were injured, and several others missing, Bloomberg reported.

This resulted in increased scrutiny of the safety record of the Mexican state oil firm in advance of its earnings call on Monday.

The fires broke out at the Pemex crude oil storage facility in Veracruz, Mexico, in Maya unit (285,000-barrel-a-day) Minatitlan refinery in Veracruz, and in Deer Creek, Texas.

Below are the statements released by the company regarding the three separate incidents in one day.

Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) reports regarding the fire that broke out yesterday in the PM-119 drilling rig that provided maintenance to Cavity Tuzandepetl-331, in the municipality of Ixhuatlán del Sureste, Veracruz:

•   In the search activities for missing personnel, two bodies were found, which are being reviewed by the Forensic Medical Service, with prior authorization from the Federal Public Ministry.

•   Work continues to locate the three missing workers.

•   The two workers who remain hospitalized are stable and treated at the PEMEX Hospital.

PEMEX regrets the human losses, as well as the injuries that affected the health of the workers, and reiterates its commitment to their families.

Actions continue to be carried out to determine the causes that caused the fire in the drilling equipment and the cleaning of the place will begin.

UPDATE:

Petróleos Mexicanos (PEMEX) reports regarding the fire that broke out yesterday in the PM-119 drilling rig that provided maintenance to Cavity Tuzandepetl-331, in the municipality of Ixhuatlán del Sureste, Veracruz:

•   In the search activities for missing personnel, two bodies were found, which are being reviewed by the Forensic Medical Service, with prior authorization from the Federal Public Ministry.

•   Work continues to locate the three missing workers.

•   The two workers who remain hospitalized are stable and treated at the PEMEX Hospital.

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/whats-going-on-massive-fire-breaks-out-at-three-mexico-state-owned-oil-facilities-in-just-one-day-video/
« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 01:39:52 pm by Elderberry »

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The phrase statistically impossible comes to mind.
The Republic is lost.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Video: Fires erupt at 3 different oil facilities of the same company in Texas and Mexico in one day
NEWS
PAUL SACCAFebruary 25, 2023

Fires engulfed three separate oil facilities owned by the same company in one day. The oil facilities were owned by Pemex and located in Texas and Mexico.

Petroleos Mexicanos, best known as Pemex, had fires at three of their oil facilities on Thursday. The infernos left eight people injured and five others missing as of Thursday night. One person died in the fire, according to Bloomberg.

Five people were unaccounted for and three were hospitalized following a fire at a Pemex storage facility in Ixhuatlan del Sureste in the Mexican state of Veracruz, according to the state-owned Mexican petroleum company.

The fire was extinguished. However, the cause of the blaze has yet to be determined.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/fires-oil-facilities-refineries-mexico-texas
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Just coincidences, I'm sure. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Mod2

Merged threads

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The phrase statistically impossible comes to mind.

And it is absolutely impossible to protect 100% of our infrastructure 100% of the time.

Especially if there are governmental entities involved.  (A conspiracy theorist might say......   :cool:)
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.