Author Topic: ‘Horrific scene’: Elderly man killed, 2 others injured after West Side dog attack, officials say (Sa  (Read 383 times)

Offline mountaineer

‘Horrific scene’: Elderly man killed, 2 others injured after West Side dog attack, officials say
Dog attack happened in 2800 block of Depla Street on Friday
Feb. 24, 2023

SAN ANTONIO – A “horrific scene” unfolded on the West Side Friday after a brutal dog attack claimed an elderly man’s life and left two other people hospitalized, officials said.

The incident happened just before 2 p.m. in the 2800 block of Depla Street.

When San Antonio fire crews arrived at the scene, they saw an 80-year-old man being dragged on the sidewalk by one of two pit bull dogs involved in the attack. ...

The elderly man was given blood at the scene but later died from his injuries. The woman who was attacked is conscious but has critical injuries, SAFD said.

A third victim was bitten in the hand by one of the dogs.  ... KSAT

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Pit bull = "the dogs of peace" (like a religion we all know).

One moment... tranquil.
The next... canine jihadi.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Pit bull = "the dogs of peace" (like a religion we all know).

One moment... tranquil.
The next... canine jihadi.
what has damned the breed more than anything else are those who bred them just to fight, and those who have them for some badass status symbol. I have met pits that are gentle as a baby.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis