Author Topic: The Pentagon Is Investigating UFOs That Possibly Turned Off Warheads  (Read 178 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Pentagon Is Investigating UFOs That Possibly Turned Off Warheads
Story by Sascha Brodsky • Yesterday 9:30 AM

Former U.S. Air Force personnel reportedly told the Pentagon about their encounters with UFOs back in the 1960s.
The officers say the ‘60s-era UFOs supposedly turned off nuclear warheads.
The Pentagon has an official office for investigating UFO sightings.

It’s been a jam-packed month for unidentified flying objects in the U.S., so let’s add one more juicy piece of UFO news to the pile: Now, the government is supposedly investigating reports of UFOs somehow deactivating nuclear warheads.

The Daily Mail claims that former U.S. Air Force personnel have testified that UFOs interfered with nukes in the 1960s. The officers reportedly recently told the government’s All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO) that they had bizarre encounters with the objects near U.S. military bases.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/the-pentagon-is-investigating-ufos-that-possibly-turned-off-warheads/ar-AA17QhU2?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=508cf52bb4e64e9db001522b26bf9203
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Pentagon Is Investigating UFOs That Possibly Turned Off Warheads
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 10:53:18 pm »