Author Topic: That Biden bid to blame Trump for the Ohio train wreck is falling apart  (Read 148 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 24, 2023
That Biden bid to blame Trump for the Ohio train wreck is falling apart
By Monica Showalter

The Biden administration has the East Palestine, Ohio, toxic train wreck all figured out.

Just blame Trump.

No wonder it hasn't done jack for the battered Ohio community, whose residents had to flee their homes based on toxic fumes from the wreck, and who continue to fear for their safety as officials assure them that all's safe. After all, there's no evidence these guys actually care if they get poisoned.

Why should they? If it happens, they will blame Trump.

Here's how bad it is, according to a splendid editorial from Issues & Insights titled "Amtrak Joe couldn't be bothered to visit a train wreck":

Official word from the White House accuses “congressional Republicans and former Trump administration officials” for selling out “to rail industry lobbyists when they dismantled the Obama-Biden rail safety protections as well as EPA powers to rapidly contain spills.” The administration believes Trump, who beat Biden Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg (who is utterly useless) to the site, and GOP lawmakers, owe “East Palestine an apology.”

“Congressional Republicans laid the groundwork for the Trump administration to tear up requirements for more effective train brakes,” Andrew Bates, a deputy White House press secretary, ranted on Wednesday, “and last year most House Republicans wanted to defund our ability to protect drinking water.”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/02/that_biden_bid_to_blame_trump_for_the_ohio_train_wreck_is_falling_apart.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: That Biden bid to blame Trump for the Ohio train wreck is falling apart
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2023, 02:38:59 pm »
Truth be told, I would have been let down if the Biden administration and their media allies didn’t blame Donald Trump

It’s what I fully expected
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy