Author Topic: Dem under fire for abortion comments including complaining about cost of children with disabilities  (Read 638 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 24, 2023 4:30am EST
Massachusetts Democrat told to step down after abortion comments leave parents irate
'This is eugenics in 2023 America,' says Students for Life President Kristan Hawkins

By Kassy Dillon | Fox News

FRAMINGHAM, Mass. – A local Democrat official in Massachusetts is facing calls to step down after complaining about the cost of special education for children with disabilities who are not aborted.

Michael Hugo, the chair of the Framingham Democratic Committee, made the remarks during a city council meeting when discussing a proclamation about access to abortion and crisis pregnancy centers in the city. He said crisis pregnancy centers could misdiagnose a defect in a baby in the womb, leading to them being born and becoming a strain on a school budget. He issued a public apology after 10 days of backlash from members of his own party and parents of special needs children.

"I saw what Michael had said as a personal attack against my own children," said Sheryl Goldstein, the chair of the Framingham Disabilities Commission. "That my children who had special needs were not worth the expense in the school system."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/massachusetts-democrat-told-step-down-abortion-comments-leave-parents-irate
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

This image should be mass-mailed to this feckless little proto-fascist:

The poster says: "This person who suffers a hereditary disease has a lifelong cost of 60.000 Reichsmarks to the National Community. Comrade, that is your money too."

Source:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_unworthy_of_life

Online LMAO

As the father of a disabled child, this kind of hits home. It is not these kids fault that they have a disability.

I am willing to bet that this idiot has no problem making sure all the illegal immigrants get whatever they need
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

As the father of a disabled child, this kind of hits home. It is not these kids fault that they have a disability.

I am willing to bet that this idiot has no problem making sure all the illegal immigrants get whatever they need

:thumbsup:

Offline DefiantMassRINO

File under Lib Dem "some are more equal than others" hypocrisy.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.