Author Topic: WATCH: 311 Migrants Apprehended on Sinking Boat Off Cuban Coast  (Read 127 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WATCH: 311 Migrants Apprehended on Sinking Boat Off Cuban Coast

by BOB PRICE 21 Feb 2023

U.S. Coast Guard crews repatriated 311 migrants to their home country after a human smuggling interdiction at sea. The crews found the large group of Haitian migrants on an overloaded boat off the coast of Cuba.

A Coast Guard C-130 aircrew from the Clearwater Station spotted the vessel on February 15 and alerted the nearest cutter. The cutters James, Tampa, Isaac Mayo, and Vigilant arrived to find the boat overloaded with more than 300 migrants.

USCGSoutheast
·
Feb 16, 2023

@USCGSoutheast·
Follow

#Breaking@USCG cutter crews stopped an overloaded 80-foot motor vessel from Illegally landing in the U.S., Wed. There were more than 300 people on the suspected Haitian voyage, including men, women, & children. More info to follow as it becomes available. @USEmbassyHaiti

by BOB PRICE 21 Feb 2023

U.S. Coast Guard crews repatriated 311 migrants to their home country after a human smuggling interdiction at sea. The crews found the large group of Haitian migrants on an overloaded boat off the coast of Cuba.

A Coast Guard C-130 aircrew from the Clearwater Station spotted the vessel on February 15 and alerted the nearest cutter. The cutters James, Tampa, Isaac Mayo, and Vigilant arrived to find the boat overloaded with more than 300 migrants.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/watch-311-migrants-apprehended-sinking-boat-off-cuban-coast-405762/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson