Author Topic: The White House Finally Decides Who to Blame for the East Palestine Disaster  (Read 331 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The White House Finally Decides Who to Blame for the East Palestine Disaster
By Bonchie | 9:30 PM on February 22, 2023

After weeks of inaction, the White House has finally decided who to blame for the ecological disaster currently unfolding in East Palestine, OH.

In a shocking, completely unexpected turn of events, it’s not US Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg who is at fault. He’s too busy taking “personal time” anyway. Rather, those dastardly Republicans have struck again. Apparently, somehow, they are singularly responsible for an axle breaking on a train despite Democrats having total government control for the last two years.

https://twitter.com/PhilipWegmann/status/1628474389543911425

It’s hard to quantify the amount of sheer gall and shamelessness it takes to put out a statement like that when the Biden administration has yet to send a single representative to survey the damage in East Palestine. Instead, that task was left to former president Donald Trump and Sen. J.D. Vance, both of which showed up on Wednesday to deliver drinking water and other supplies.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/02/22/the-white-house-finally-decides-who-is-to-blame-for-the-east-palestine-disaster-n707363
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

GOP = deregulation
Dems = force rail workers to take contract without sick leave to keep the 2022 mid-terms on the rails

If you are a wage earner in America, all sides are working against you.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ABC’s Hostin: East Palestine Train Derailment Is ‘Trump’s Fault’

ABC legal analyst Sunny Hostin told her co-hosts Thursday on ABC’s “The View” that former President Donald Trump was at “fault” for the train derailment which caused hazardous materials to leak into the environment in East Palestine, OH.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/02/23/abcs-hostin-east-palestine-train-derailment-is-trumps-fault/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

ABC’s Hostin: East Palestine Train Derailment Is ‘Trump’s Fault’

Hey, at least they're not blaming Bush any more.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

The Buck Bypasses the White house
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy