Author Topic: ‘Partisan prosecutors’ at every level of gov’t are trying to stop Trump’s 2024 bid, Tucker Carlson s  (Read 158 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Partisan prosecutors’ at every level of gov’t are trying to stop Trump’s 2024 bid, Tucker Carlson says
Harold Hutchison

Fox News host Tucker Carlson warned Wednesday that “partisan prosecutors” are using the legal system to try to stop former President Donald Trump’s 2024 bid for the White House.

“Democrats are using the legal system to stop a presidential candidate from running for president,” Carlson, a Daily Caller co-founder and honorary member of the Daily Caller News Foundation board, said. “Now, you don’t have to love Trump – it doesn’t matter. If you believe in our system and want it to continue, you should be outraged. But nobody is saying anything so far as I can tell.”

Emily Kohrs, the forewoman of a special grand jury that investigated the former president and his allies for their efforts to contest the 2020 presidential election’s result, gave multiple interviews on cable networks, including CNN and MSNBC, saying she anticipated indictments to result from the probe and expressing excitement at the possibility of confronting former President Trump.

WATCH:

https://rumble.com/embed/v27yxte/?pub=4

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/02/22/partisan-prosecutors-at-every-level-of-govt-are-trying-to-stop-trumps-2024-bid-tucker-carlson-says-1335009/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DefiantMassRINO

Trump shouldn't be so talkative on the phone with state election officials when he tries to illiegaly strong-arm them to fraudulently declare him the winner.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.