Author Topic: ‘I Have A Master’s Degree’: Teacher Mocks Parental Involvement In Curriculum  (Read 513 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘I Have A Master’s Degree’: Teacher Mocks Parental Involvement In Curriculum

Harold Hutchison
Reporter
February 21, 2023 6:38 PM ET

A teacher speaking out against parental rights legislation in Arizona Wednesday cited her master’s degree while mocking parents seeking involvement in school curricula.

“I have a master’s degree,” the teacher said in the video dated Feb. 15. “Because when I got certified, I was told I had to have a master’s degree to be an Arizona-certified teacher. We all have advanced degrees. What do the parents have? Are we vetting the backgrounds of our parents? Are we allowing the parents to choose the curriculum and the books that our children are going to read?”

WATCH:

https://rumble.com/embed/v27smgu/?pub=4

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/21/arizona-teacher-parents-masters-degree/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline LMAO

This perfectly sums up the attitude of progressives towards average people…”we know what’s best for you.”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
My DIL has, if I remember correctly, a  masters in early childhood development and pretty much conveyed that we had absolutely no knowledge of how to raise a child despite having raised two successfully. My two granddaughters raised using her 'book learnin' are undisciplined and manipulative and I will enjoy my son reaping what he has sown. The sad part is that their liberal child raising ideas make it almost torture to be with our granddaughters because of their lack of self control, and this is the way teachers like the one in the article want all our children to be.

Offline mountaineer

Whoop-de-do. She has an M.Ed. That's one step lower than "Dr." Jill Biden's utterly worthless Ed. D.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

Yeah, well, I have a masters degree for each of my 5 sons. Absolutely nobody knows them, better or how to guide them in a manner which is effective and can be successfully received by each of them.

Teachers like this really chap my rear.  So arrogant.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Yeah, well, I have a masters degree for each of my 5 sons. Absolutely nobody knows them, better or how to guide them in a manner which is effective and can be successfully received by each of them.

Teachers like this really chap my rear.  So arrogant.
And there it is.
This woman assumes her time as a student makes her more qualified than the parents to raise their own children.

Of whom is this society she claims to represent made up, if not the parents?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
My M.S. isn't worth a cup of coffee at my local Beanery.

Anyone claiming the degree as a credential is risking some serious self imposed laughter.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And there it is.
This woman assumes her time as a student makes her more qualified than the parents to raise their own children.

Of whom is this society she claims to represent made up, if not the parents?

@Smokin Joe

All it really qualifies her for is being a student herself,or teaching some of the basics of life to completely ignorant and illiterate children.

Claiming a higher human worth and social status due  to being more knowledgable than public school  children is setting the bar pretty low.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!