Author Topic: From Valley Fever To Asteroids, Just Blame It On Climate Change!  (Read 126 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
From Valley Fever To Asteroids, Just Blame It On Climate Change!
« on: February 22, 2023, 12:51:50 pm »
WRITTEN BY BRIAN C. JOONDEPH, M.D. ON FEB 21, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

From Valley Fever To Asteroids, Just Blame It On Climate Change!

Omnipotent is defined by the Oxford Dictionary as “having total power, able to do anything.” This word is typically used to describe God, but in the new world religion of environmentalism, climate change has replaced God.

Climate change is omnipotent, possessing the power to do anything. [emphasis, links added]

This recent headline in the Daily Mail makes the case for climate change’s omnipotence, “Deadly fungal infection ‘Valley Fever’ that kills one in 100 sufferers is spreading across the US because of climate change.”

This is one of many of the magical powers of climate change, but let’s take a deeper look at “Valley Fever.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/from-valley-fever-to-asteroids-just-blame-it-on-climate-change/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson