Author Topic: State Department Gives $41K to Charity That Partners With Terrorists  (Read 245 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
State Department Gives $41K to Charity That Partners With Terrorists
Grant money meant to train journalists will go to Palestinian charity Fares Al-Arab

Alana Goodman
February 22, 2023

The State Department is funding a project to train Palestinian journalists that will be carried out by a charity that has partnered with terrorist groups, according to grant records reviewed by the Washington Free Beacon.

The State Department gave $41,000 last September to Fares Al-Arab, an organization based in the Gaza Strip that has a history of partnering with the Hamas government. The money is for Fares Al-Arab to launch a 15-month training program that will "target employed and unemployed journalists" and focus on "developing the Palestinian journalists’ English language skills," the grant documents say.

The charity has openly worked with the Hamas government as recently as 2021 on a housing project, and regularly works with the terrorist organization and others on projects. Fares Al-Arab gave its media award to a radio network run by the Islamic Jihad Movement, honored a self-described journalist who belonged to the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, hosted a press freedom event that featured a spokesman for Islamic Jihad, and co-led a human rights training course with a convicted terrorist. The group has also blasted Israel as an "apartheid" regime, supports boycott campaigns against the Jewish state, and signed on to a petition that calls on the United Nations to "uncover the terrorist face" of Israel.

https://freebeacon.com/national-security/state-department-gives-41k-to-charity-that-partners-with-terrorists/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: State Department Gives $41K to Charity That Partners With Terrorists
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2023, 03:19:23 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online LMAO

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2023, 05:38:42 pm »
Lol

Of course they did. After all, this is the Biden administration.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2023, 06:02:24 pm »
Any dollar you give to the Palestinian Arabs goes to buying more rockets.

They'd have more hospitals and schools if they spent less money trying to destroy Israel.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2023, 01:20:17 pm »
The UN loves those islamaterrorists.[qutoe]Hillel Neuer
@HillelNeuer
BREAKING: The Islamic Republic of Iran was just elected Vice-President of the U.N. General Assembly, for a one year term starting September 5. This is a regime that defies U.N. arms embargoes, tramples the human rights of its own citizens, and foments terrorism across the globe.
3:48 PM · Jun 1, 2023
[/quote]
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org