Author Topic: The collapse of civilization on the altar of equity and diversity  (Read 87 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
February 21, 2023
The collapse of civilization on the altar of equity and diversity
By Patricia McCarthy

The Biden administration has gone stark raving mad.  While they surely know better, the people in charge there are moving ahead with the false notion that "diversity is our strength," that forced "equity" will make the country a better place.  It began under the Obama administration, the purposeful ginning up of the most vile racism since slavery, but this time Black against White.

Before Obama took office, there was actually near racial harmony in America.  The American left has become so radical now that "diversity hires" are a thing.  We are following in the footsteps of South Africa and mandating racial quotas.  What has that meant for South Africa?  Their economy is in near collapse.  Their electric grid is failing because no one knows how to fix it.  The country is wracked by violence.  Mandated equity, the primacy of race over merit, means civilizational failure.

Why have there been so many near misses in air traffic?  Why so many railway derailments?  Why horrific events like the murder of Tyre Nichols in Memphis?  Those cops were clearly not qualified to be Memphis police.  When standards are done away with, this is a predictable consequence.  Why the grisly rise in crime all over the nation?  That would be the calculated agenda of psychopaths like George Soros and the leftists who want to see America brought to its knees.  Soros has funneled billions of his ill-gotten dollars to that end.  Defund the police, and of course you get more crime.  Let criminals out of jail with no bail, no punishment whatsoever, and you get more and more crime.  A third-grader could figure that out.  Black Lives Matter is a Marxist organization, like Antifa, that revels in the chaos and violence it foments with Soros money.

The left's obsession with equity and diversity has led to the abolition of the SAT, the LSAT, and the MCAT.  Does anyone think people who cannot pass those tests will make good professionals, good lawyers, good doctors?  Of course not.  There will be life-threatening legal mistakes, horrific medical accidents, airline accidents, more derailments, and teachers who are grossly ill equipped to teach.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/02/the_collapse_of_civilization_on_the_altar_of_equity_and_diversity.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson