Author Topic: Gang members to stand trial for murder of missing women  (Read 146 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gang members to stand trial for murder of missing women
« on: February 21, 2023, 06:11:40 pm »
Gang members to stand trial for murder of missing women
by: Julian Resendiz, Roberto Delgado

Posted: Jan 20, 2023 / 07:43 PM CST

Updated: Feb 14, 2023 / 01:24 AM CST

Prosecutors: Suspects believed women to be working for rival gang, recorded killings on cell phones

JUAREZ, Mexico (Border Report) – A Mexican judge has ordered four suspects to stand trial for the murder of two women who were reported missing in Juarez on Jan. 4. A fifth suspect has been charged with the illicit burial of two bodies.

Police on Jan. 10 found the bodies of Maribel Garcia Trevizo, 24, and Gabriela Janeth Lopez Pedroza, 26, buried in the back of a home where neighbors told authorities drugs were sold. Friends of the victims started a social media-based search after they went missing and provided information that led to their location, according to Chihuahua state authorities.

The suspects, two males identified only as Heriberto M.L. and Brayan G.M., and two females, Brenda Janeth Z.M. and Vanesa A.D., identified themselves as members of the Doble A gang. They allegedly told police they killed the victims because they believed they were working for a rival drug gang, the Mexicles. That information surfaced during a Thursday court hearing in Juarez.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/border-crime/gang-members-to-stand-trial-for-murder-of-missing-women/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson