Author Topic: Border Patrol Agent Shoots at Human Smuggler After Assault in Texas, Says Source  (Read 134 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Patrol Agent Shoots at Human Smuggler After Assault in Texas, Says Source

BOB PRICE and RANDY CLARK14 Feb 2023103
3:32
EAGLE PASS, Texas — A Del Rio Sector Border Patrol agent reportedly shot at a suspected human smuggler after the suspect allegedly attempted to strike the agent with the vehicle. The incident took place along the Texas border with Mexico near Eagle Pass.

A source operating under the umbrella of U.S. Customs and Border Protection told Breitbart Texas that a suspected human smuggler attempted to back his vehicle into a Del Rio Sector agent late Monday night. The smuggler then reportedly attempted to flee from the agent.

The Border Patrol agent then shot at the suspect to stop the assault, according to the source. It is not clear how many shots were fired.  EMS personnel transported an unidentified injured person from the vehicle to an area hospital. The injuries are reportedly not related to the shooting. The driver was not the injured party.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/02/14/exclusive-border-patrol-agent-shoots-at-human-smuggler-after-assault-in-texas/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson