Author Topic: NO WARMING AT ALL: Global COOLING continues for eighth straight year, according to NOAA data  (Read 243 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NO WARMING AT ALL: Global COOLING continues for eighth straight year, according to NOAA data
02/08/2023 / By Lance D Johnson

According to the latest data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), there has been no “global warming” over the past decade. Instead, global COOLING continues for the eighth consecutive year! The NASA satellite data finds a 0.11°C/decade drop in average global temperatures over the past eight years and five months.

CO2 emissions, whether natural or man-made, are not driving the world into an “existential crisis” of global warming. Despite 475 billion tons of man-made CO2 emissions in the Earth’s atmosphere, there still isn’t any evidence over the past decade that global warming exists or that it will “end the planet as we know it.”

Greenhouse gas effect is not the sole driver of global temperatures, and CO2 emissions will not end the world

It turns out that the greenhouse gas effect alone (observed on a small scale) does not extrapolate across the entire planet. There are many confounding factors in climate, weather, and ecology that keep the greenhouse gas effect in balance. The unpredictability of seasonal air masses, ocean currents, tectonic activity, photosynthesis, and solar activity are large confounding factors that are all forgotten when global warming alarmists hyper-focus on CO2 and the greenhouse gas effect. Weather modification programs and geoengineering can also be used to manipulate natural processes, weather patterns, and temperature, skewing overall temperature data.

https://www.climate.news/2023-02-08-global-cooling-continues-eighth-straight-year-noaa-data.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Idiot

NO WARMING AT ALL: Global COOLING continues for eighth straight year, according to NOAA data
02/08/2023 / By Lance D Johnson

According to the latest data from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), there has been no “global warming” over the past decade. Instead, global COOLING continues for the eighth consecutive year! The NASA satellite data finds a 0.11°C/decade drop in average global temperatures over the past eight years and five months.

CO2 emissions, whether natural or man-made, are not driving the world into an “existential crisis” of global warming. Despite 475 billion tons of man-made CO2 emissions in the Earth’s atmosphere, there still isn’t any evidence over the past decade that global warming exists or that it will “end the planet as we know it.”

Greenhouse gas effect is not the sole driver of global temperatures, and CO2 emissions will not end the world

It turns out that the greenhouse gas effect alone (observed on a small scale) does not extrapolate across the entire planet. There are many confounding factors in climate, weather, and ecology that keep the greenhouse gas effect in balance. The unpredictability of seasonal air masses, ocean currents, tectonic activity, photosynthesis, and solar activity are large confounding factors that are all forgotten when global warming alarmists hyper-focus on CO2 and the greenhouse gas effect. Weather modification programs and geoengineering can also be used to manipulate natural processes, weather patterns, and temperature, skewing overall temperature data.

https://www.climate.news/2023-02-08-global-cooling-continues-eighth-straight-year-noaa-data.html
At least locally, we've had some brutal summers the last 2 or 3 years.  Hotter than I can recall ever having.