Author Topic: The Radical Agenda Fueling Big Green’s Anti-Industry Industry  (Read 152 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Radical Agenda Fueling Big Green’s Anti-Industry Industry
« on: February 21, 2023, 11:14:00 am »
WRITTEN BY ROBERT BRYCE ON FEB 20, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Radical Agenda Fueling Big Green’s Anti-Industry Industry

The overwhelming majority of the money involved in the energy and climate debate in the U.S. today is not on the side of traditional energy producers.

Instead, the money, the media, and the momentum are clearly on the side of the NGO-corporate-industrial-climate complex. [emphasis, links added]

In 2021, the revenue of the top 25 NGOs in the anti-industry industry was more than four times the amount collected by NGOs that support the traditional energy sector.

Those 25 anti-hydrocarbon/anti-nuclear NGOs had total revenue of about $4.5 billion, which they use to fund campaigns on climate change, as well as efforts to promote renewable energy, stop the production of hydrocarbons, halt construction of new hydrocarbon infrastructure, prohibit the use of natural gas, oppose nuclear energy, and electrify everything, a move that would require massive increases in electricity production and the size of the electric grid.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-radical-agenda-fueling-big-greens-anti-industry-industry/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson