Author Topic: Mother of 'Arab-Latina' Diversity Leader Unmasks Her Own Daughter with Career-Killing News  (Read 189 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mother of 'Arab-Latina' Diversity Leader Unmasks Her Own Daughter with Career-Killing News

By Elizabeth Stauffer
  February 19, 2023 at 12:22pm
It wouldn’t be the first time a person has misrepresented their ethnic background for personal gain.

Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts famously claimed to be a Native American to give herself a leg up in her career. And the newly elected Republican congressman from New York, Rep. George Santos, claimed to be of Jewish descent.

“Raquel Saraswati” serves as the chief equity, inclusion, and culture officer at the American Friends Service Committee, a group which describes itself as an organization following the Quaker belief of “the divine light of each person” that “works with people of all faiths and backgrounds to challenge unjust systems and promote lasting peace.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/mother-arab-latina-diversity-leader-unmasks-daughter-career-killing-news/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another lunatic leftist exposed! :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Her mother, Carol Perone, has come forward to dispute her daughter’s claims. During a telephone interview, Perone told The Intercept that Saraswati was born Rachel Elizabeth Seidel and that rather than being a woman of color, she is of British, German, and Italian descent.

“I’m as white as the driven snow, and so is she. … I’m German and British, and her father was Calabrese Italian,” Perone said. “She’s chosen to live a lie, and I find that very, very sad.”

:mauslaff: