Author Topic: Today's Toons 2/20/23  (Read 3658 times)

Offline pookie18

Today's Toons 2/20/23
« on: February 20, 2023, 11:09:37 am »

Click below for related story:

Click below for Tony's toons:

This Thread Brought To You By The Letter T:

(Thank you, cartoonist Rex May)

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Adam Schiff announced today he has evidence against Trump so secret he hasn't even made it up yet.

The balloon was shot down today after a US pilot relayed the writing on top of the balloon. It read Trump Won.

Salute to President Biden for shooting down the balloon today. It's the 1st thing he's done to combat inflation.

The DNC just moved the Iowa Caucus behind the South Carolina primary. They think Caucus sounds too much like Caucasian.

Yesterday marked the 1st time a balloon has been shot down over the South since Joe Biden was a senator under President Lincoln.

President Biden arrived back at the White House aboard Marine One helicopter Monday after he spent all weekend at Camp David. Joe looked quite thrilled as he spoke to reporters while he walked across the South Lawn. He was holding the over-stuffed teddy bear he just won for shooting the balloon.

FBI agents entered President Biden's beach house in Delaware Wednesday looking for classified documents and came away empty handed. There is more good news for the president. During his last physical at Walter Reed Hospital the doctors ran a brain scan on Biden and they also found nothing.

President Biden in his State of the Union speech Tuesday drew a huge round of applause for the U.S. military when he recognized the Joint Chiefs of Staff in the Chamber. I feel lucky they didn't shoot ME down for spying Saturday. I flew all the way across country watching Tik-Tok in a window seat.

It's no coincidence Biden shot down a communist gas bag just as Bernie Sanders is about to fly across the country on a book tour.

President Biden delivered his State of the Union speech to a joint session of the House and Senate in the Capitol. The speech derives from the king's annual speech to Parliament. One of the surprises in last night's address was when Biden introduced the Chinese spy balloon sitting next to the First Lady.

Trump going to East Palestine tomorrow. He'll just glare at the river and it'll clean up its act immediately.

GOP Speaker Kevin McCarthy had budget talks with President Biden last week as both sides seek ways to lower the deficit. The national debt just hit thirty-one trillion dollars and bondholders have to be getting nervous. Now China says the balloon was just performing an inspection before they foreclose.

The State of the Union speech was telecast live Tuesday by all the major broadcast networks and cable news channels. The president opened his address to Congress by declaring that the state of the union is strong. It's always best to start your speech with a good joke to get the audience on your side.

A New York Democrat U.S. attorney told 60 Minutes if Donald Trump hadn't been president, he'd have been indicted. Trump himself was a New York Democrat until he was 65 and defected to the GOP. Dog the Bounty Hunter would have given up hunting O.J. after 12 years, but not New York Democrats.

President Biden switched to a populist platform in his State of the Union Tuesday, drawing huge applause as he promised to rein in Big Pharma, secure the border, Buy American and stand up to China. His 2024 campaign message seems clear. My name is Joe Biden and I approve Trump's message.

Donald Trump delivered an alternate State of the Union speech simultaneously with President Biden's and accused the Democrats of deploying the FBI to spy on conservatives. That would explain a lot lately. Last week I called the FBI Anonymous Tip Line and the agent answered--What is it, Argus?

Speaker Kevin McCarthy sat behind Biden during Tuesday's State of the Union. After Trump's last State of the Union, Nancy Pelosi tore up his speech behind his back. Kevin McCarthy missed a great laugh after Tuesday's State of the Union by not popping a balloon behind President Biden's back.

President Biden was right to give the Pentagon a nod Tuesday on their recent success protecting this great country. It gave me goose bumps. After twenty years in development and billions of dollars, congratulations are in order for the Pentagon on the first air-to-air kill by an F-22 on a Chinese balloon.

President Biden said Monday his generals advised him not to destroy the balloon until it was over water. It's wise to keep Joe under rein. When Covid broke out early in 2020, a clearly marked Red Cross hospital ship sailed into New York Harbor and Joe Biden thought we were being attacked by Switzerland.

The White House was slammed by Republicans and Democratic hawks Friday for permitting the first Chinese spy balloon to make it to South Carolina before shooing it down. However by Sunday President Biden shot his fourth balloon. One more and Biden gets any stuffed animal from the top shelf.

White House spokesman John Kirby offhandedly revealed that a second approaching object was quickly shot down out of the sky over Alaska Friday. And it was shot down for good reason. The Pentagon said it was shaped like a Corvette and we all know how Corvettes attract classified documents.

U.S. Navy Seals retrieved most of the Chinese spy balloon from the ocean Friday. It traveled across America along the Jet Stream but it was maneuverable to allow it to alter its course and take photos over secret locales. The balloon didn’t fly over Washington, D.C., because there’s no intelligence to gather there.

The Democratic National Committee held its meeting in Philadelphia where delegates from all fifty states received their 2024 election marching orders regarding party issues, candidate recruitment and voter turnout. The DNC wants all cemetery gates banned by 2024. They insist it's voter suppression.

-- Argus Hamilton

"I don’t like to brag about expensive trips that I take, but I just came back from the gas station and grocery store."

-- a Breitbart reader

"John Kirby is KJP with a few more IQ points. A little smoother and a little better at diverting attention from reality. He doesn’t robotically refer to briefing books and doesn’t pull the Ralph Kramden hummina as stock answer, which makes him more dangerous and derelict."

"Still think a shadow government actually running the show is far-fetched and psychotically conspiratorial?"

"Most of the baggage from the Trump presidency was manufactured by media with the purpose of doing exactly what it is accomplishing to an extent now: Diminish enthusiasm for Trump at any cost, no facts needed."

-- Radio personality Lionel

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Today's Toons 2/20/23
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023, 11:44:18 am »
Thanks, pookie!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 12:32:59 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline verga

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2023, 12:59:30 pm »
Thank you Pookie
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline pookie18

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2023, 01:23:13 pm »
Thanks, pookie!

You're welcome, Smokin Joe!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2023, 01:24:40 pm »
Thanks, Pookie.

My pleasure, Polly Ticks!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2023, 01:25:11 pm »
Thank you Pookie

You're welcome, as always, Verga!

Offline Jimino

• God created all men equal. Sam Colt made them more equal!
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2023, 01:29:24 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!
Pray, hope and don't worry.
Santo Pio

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2023, 03:26:00 pm »
Mornin @pookie18   :seeya:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2023, 03:52:23 pm »
Ciao Pookie, thanks for the toons!

Mornin' & my pleasure, as ever, Jimino!

Offline pookie18

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2023, 03:52:47 pm »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2023, 04:14:24 pm »
Thanks for the Monday Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!  Who's Lionel?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline pookie18

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2023, 04:37:12 pm »
Thanks for the Monday Toons and Argus Extras, Pookie!!!  Who's Lionel?

You're welcome, CL!

https://infogalactic.com/info/Lionel_(radio_personality)

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2023, 05:00:09 pm »
Thank you, Mr. Pookie.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline pookie18

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2023, 07:32:35 pm »
Thank you, Mr. Pookie.

My pleasure, Hoodat!