Author Topic: White history teacher says Blacks built this country so they have a right to ‘burn the motherf**ker  (Read 260 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
White history teacher says Blacks built this country so they have a right to ‘burn the motherf**ker to the ground’
February 19, 2023 | Vivek Saxena |  Print Article

An infamous far-left Maryland history teacher is under the spotlight again over the radical remarks he’s made on social media, particularly TikTok.

Lane Cogdill, who appears to be a biological woman who purports to be a very flamboyant man, has reportedly gone so far as to defend property destruction and theft.

“Hey, I got some thoughts about what’s going on in the world. As a history teacher who cares about racial justice, I keep hearing people saying, like, ‘I understand protesting, but I don’t understand rioting and looting.’ Let me just remind y’all, this country was literally built by Black people,” she said in a 2020 TikTok video, according to Fox News.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/02/19/white-history-teacher-says-blacks-built-this-country-so-they-have-a-right-to-burn-the-motherfker-to-the-ground-1334181/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Why not donate your house for them to practice burning, mother f*cker! ***hair on fire
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rustynail

'Lane' is guilty of cultural appropriation by trying to use y'all?

Offline Kamaji

Uhh, no, this country was not "literally built by black people" - it was mostly built by non-blacks - so please turn in your history degree, you obviously failed to earn it.