Author Topic: Young mom killed in front of kids after parking lot dispute on Valentine’s Day  (Read 450 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Young mom killed in front of kids after parking lot dispute on Valentine’s Day
NY Post, Feb 18, 2023

A 26-year-old mother was shot and killed in front of her young children outside of a South Carolina grocery store on Valentine’s Day.

Alexandria Cress Borys had been shopping at a Kroger in Irmo, South Carolina on Tuesday when she got into a verbal dispute with a complete stranger while packing groceries in her car in the parking lot, Borys’ husband, Tyler, told WIS-TV.

After the argument apparently ended, the stranger, identified by police as 23-year-old Christina Harrison, pulled out a gun and shot Borys in the back around 4 p.m., he said.

Tyler Borys told WACH that she was gunned down while their 2-year-old child and an infant were in the car.

According to the Irmo Police Department, police arrived at the scene and declared Alexandria Cress Borys dead shortly after.

Harrison fled the scene in a white Ford, but later turned herself in around 5:30 p.m., police said.

She was charged with murder and other weapons-related offenses and booked at the Lexington County Detention Center.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/18/young-mom-killed-in-front-of-kids-after-parking-lot-dispute-on-valentines-day/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

Online andy58-in-nh

This story will quickly disappear from media coverage.

Why? Look at the picture.

You know why.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

I wonder if there's more to this story.

FTA:

Bory’s shooting death comes just six days after her brother died from a gunshot wound, her husband said.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Prayers up for the family.

I wonder just what they were arguing about that was so godawful important that someone had to be shot?

It seems people aren't content to just disagree any more.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

You know why.

Yup

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

You know why.
Yeah, the answer is there in black and white.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

You know why.
The media is too busy plugging “Till” the movie of Emmet Till the black teen who was murdered almost seventy years ago. The media wants to gaslight the country into believing racist whites are still murdering hundreds of innocent black children daily.
The facts are blacks murder 400-500 whites annually. Non-Hispanic whites probably murder 50 or less blacks annually. The number the bureau of crime statistics issues is around 250, but that includes Hispanic gangbangers who for some weird reason they choose to lump in with whites.
Anytime a white person murders a black person it is usually headline news for a month or two, so we know the real number is probably less than 50 annually.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 08:30:50 pm by goatprairie »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

You know why.

Yup!

Notice  that she already has a "Private Attorney"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

I hate to say this, but I already had the pictures in my head from the headlines.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yeah, the answer is there in black and white.
And ashen Grey.  Distinctive for Somali's
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.