Author Topic: Eating Their Own in the Golden State.. Clarice Feldman  (Read 357 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eating Their Own in the Golden State.. Clarice Feldman
« on: February 19, 2023, 02:16:53 pm »
February 19, 2023
Eating Their Own in the Golden State
By Clarice Feldman

History shows that leftists always end up eating their own, as they continually jockey for the top rung on their political ladder. This week’s target is the odious Congressman Adam Schiff. He has been a congressman for 22 years and this year has decided to run for the seat being vacated by Senator Dianne Feinstein, whose staff, apparently without her prior knowledge, has announced she will not run again in 2024.

He is a consummate liar and misused his perch as the ranking member of the House Intelligence Committee to spread disinformation which could not until recently be proven falsehoods, hiding them under a cloak of secret intelligence information, claiming Donald Trump had colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election. He was Nancy Pelosi’s pick to head the Ukraine impeachment charge against Trump, which failed.

Rolling Stone observes that he is a heroic figure to many Democrats.

To a certain cadre of loyal MSNBC viewers, Adam Schiff is the platonic ideal of a Democrat. The California congressman supports universal health care. He eschews corporate PAC money (these days, at least). He’s an understated former prosecutor who takes his job seriously even as Washington often descends into fundamental unseriousness. Look no further than his management of then-President Donald Trump’s first impeachment as proof.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/02/eating_their_own_in_the_golden_state.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Eating Their Own in the Golden State.. Clarice Feldman
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2023, 02:36:23 pm »
So the CalDems will come up with some wacko affirmative action candidate to replace China Dianne. Sounds about right.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2023, 02:47:40 pm »
History shows that leftists always end up eating their own, as they continually jockey for the top rung on their political ladder

Huh?  How does this explain a Sen Fetterman --- not to mention a President Biden?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2023, 02:58:36 pm »
Huh?  How does this explain a Sen Fetterman --- not to mention a President Biden?

Cleta Mitchell explained it all MANY years ago @Right_in_Virginia . For Democrats, it boils down to "If we don't win we don't eat!"  Government is their meal ticket.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB974676309640007539
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 03:02:05 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2023, 03:01:54 pm »

@Right_in_Virginia

Who knows how many bodies the Biden machine left lying by the roadside as he lied his way to the top?

And make NO mistake about it,Slow Joe was NEVER the sharpest tool in ANY tool drawer. He had some industrial-strength  support working hard in the background to put and keep him in office because they all knew they would get a cut of the graft.

It is/was more of an organized crime family more that was a political organization.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2023, 03:09:38 pm »
Cleta Mitchell explained it all MANY years ago @Right_in_Virginia . For Democrats, it boils down to "If we don't win we don't eat!"  Government is their meal ticket.

I see this more as sticking together like glue rather than eating their own @Bigun

Republicans eat their own.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2023, 03:17:10 pm »
I see this more as sticking together like glue rather than eating their own @Bigun

Republicans eat their own.

:yowsa: You do have a point @Right_in_Virginia Republicans who are really Democrats at base.

Or, to put it another way; DINOs are rare as hen's teeth while RINO's are a dime a dozen!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2023, 07:14:24 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2023, 06:59:39 pm »
 He’s an understated former prosecutor

When did understated become a synonym for incompetent and malfeasance?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2023, 07:54:19 pm »
He’s an understated former prosecutor

When did understated become a synonym for incompetent and malfeasance?

@GtHawk

When the Dims too over.

EVERYTHING means what THEY want or need it to mean.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!