Author Topic: Passing the buck: 5 times Biden tried to shift blame for his problems to Trump  (Read 176 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Passing the buck: 5 times Biden tried to shift blame for his problems to Trump

"Do I take any blame for inflation? No. It was already here when I got here, man," Biden said.

By Ben Whedon

Updated: February 17, 2023 - 11:53pm

The awesome responsibilities of the presidency can be a heavy weight to shoulder, a lonely burden of ultimate decision-making authority enduringly encapsulated in the words of the iconic sign President Harry Truman kept on his desk in the Oval Office: "The buck stops here."

President Joe Biden, however, has time and again sought to sidestep the weighty burden of history through the simple expedient of passing the buck for presidential choices gone awry to his predecessor.

With Biden's job approval rating remaining well underwater, his administration is redoubling efforts to blame its perceived failures on former President Trump — a practice dating back to its botched withdrawal from Afghanistan in August 2021 and stretching right up to the present, with its much-panned responses to the Chinese spy balloon and the Ohio toxic train derailment.

In the five examples that follow, administration officials have made at least some effort to blame their problems on the decisions of their Trump administration predecessors. These efforts have varied in their level of directness, but at the core of each is an insinuation that the last administration dealt the current one a bad hand.

more
https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/its-trumps-fault-fast-becoming-favorite-line-biden-admin-amid-myriad-scandals
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
When I think of this ninny, I think of the words douche and bag.  Two more extremely painful years of this fool, and how many thousands of children will be permanently harmed and rendered sterile because of this master mind child abuser?  How many?