Author Topic: George Soros proposes plan to cool the earth with man-made clouds over the arctic  (Read 172 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
George Soros proposes plan to cool the earth with man-made clouds over the arctic
"The risks of solar geoengineering are poorly understood and can never be fully known. "

Joshua Young
Youngsville North Carolina
Feb 17, 2023

Left-wing powerbroker and globalist billionaire George Soros said on Thursday at the Munich Security Conference that geoengineering, man-made attempts to control the climate, should be used to fix the "inexorable advance of climate change."

Fox News reports Soros said, "Our civilization is in danger of collapsing because of the inexorable advance of climate change. The melting of the Greenland ice sheet would increase the level of the oceans by seven meters. That poses a threat to the survival of our civilization."

Soros has donated millions of dollars through his Open Society Foundations to left-wing climate groups.

Soros continued, "I wasn’t willing to accept that fate, so I tried to find out whether anything could be done to avoid it. I was directed to Sir David King, a climate scientist who had been chief scientific advisor to previous British governments."

https://thepostmillennial.com/george-soros-proposes-plan-to-cool-the-earth-with-man-made-clouds-created-over-the-arctic?utm_campaign=64487
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson