Author Topic: North Dakota Senator addresses concerns over northern border crossing spike  (Read 116 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
North Dakota Senator addresses concerns over northern border crossing spike

Nationwide there's been a dramatic increase in illegal immigration along the northern border when compared to the past two years.(none)
By Crystal Kwaw
Published: Feb. 17, 2023 at 9:00 PM EST|Updated: 13 hours ago

MINOT, N.D. (KMOT) - Nationwide there’s been a dramatic increase in illegal immigration along the northern border when compared to the past two years.

Across the entire northern border, illegal crossings from Canada into the U.S have increased from 16,000 to 42,000, according to a report from NBC News.

According to the Customs and Border Patrol website, there were more than 1,200 encounters along North Dakota’s border with Canada over the past four months.

Sen. Kevin Cramer, R-ND, said those numbers are concerning.

https://www.kfyrtv.com/2023/02/18/north-dakota-senator-addresses-concerns-over-northern-border-crossing-spike/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson