Author Topic: New Biden Rule Will Turn Defense Contractors Into Climate Activists  (Read 201 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY TRAVIS FISHER AND MAIYA CLARK ON FEB 17, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

New Biden Rule Will Turn Defense Contractors Into Climate Activists

Every few days, it seems the U.S. military shoots down another unexplained object drifting over our airspace—and at least one was a Chinese spy balloon.

These incidents are also coming on the first anniversary of the war in Ukraine, the most destructive fighting in Europe since World War II. [emphasis, links added]

Surely, at this critical juncture, the U.S. Department of Defense and its contractors are focused on keeping Americans safe, right?

Unfortunately, the Biden administration seems bent on forcing defense contractors to comply with new climate pledges instead of protecting Americans from our enemies.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/new-biden-rule-will-turn-defense-contractors-into-climate-activists/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: New Biden Rule Will Turn Defense Contractors Into Climate Activists
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2023, 02:15:39 pm »
That is just another way of saying the left is being rewarded for their efforts to destroy freedoms.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!