Author Topic: Dems Exploit Mass Shooting to Push Gun Control, But Look at Arrest Record of Suspect  (Read 126 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Dems Exploit Mass Shooting to Push Gun Control, But Look at Arrest Record of Suspect

By Peter Partoll
  February 17, 2023 at 5:10pm

In the wake of a horrific mass shooting at Michigan State University, the Democrats running the state immediately rushed to exploit the tragedy to push for more gun control.

However, one inconvenient fact stands in their way.

According to local outlet WJRT, following the tragedy, in which three students at MSU were killed, Michighan’s leftist Gov. Gretchen Whitmer and the state’s Democrats called for more gun control laws.

In a statement, Democrat U.S. Rep. Dan Kildee of Flint said, “We are not helpless and must act to make it harder for bad people to get their hands on a deadly weapon. No one law will stop every bad person with a gun, but we must act to stop the madness.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/dems-exploit-mass-shooting-push-gun-control-look-arrest-record-suspect/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Haven't they noticed the shooter was black?  I didn't think democrats were allowed to use mass shootings by people of color to harp on gun control! :shrug:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson