Author Topic: VIDEO: Did I Cause the YouTube CEO to Resign?  (Read 327 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
VIDEO: Did I Cause the YouTube CEO to Resign?
« on: February 17, 2023, 05:48:10 pm »
On February 16, 2023 the CEO of YouTube, Susan Wojcicki announced she was resigning. As you can see in this video the day before, in a tweet forwarded to such members of Congress as Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Green, and Anna Paulina Luna, I stated that there are many things for the House to investigate about YouTube when the House Select Subcommittee on the Weaponization of the Federal Government looks into the connections between YouTube and the federal government as well as Big Pharma.

Among those things that need to be investigated is the over-the-top censorship of the channel creators by YouTube in which helpful treatments for COVID, such as Ivermectin, recommended by professional and reputable members of the medical profession were censored. Even worse was the active promotion of dangerous and very harmful treatments such as Remdesivir which was hyped by Anthony Fauci. An EXPENSIVE treatment produced by Gilead. Specifically I would like the House Subcommittee to see if there were communications between Gilead and YouTube demanding that a video I produced, "Was Remdesivir the Provasic of 2020?" be taken down and hit with a Community Guidelines violation.

In addition to investigating how YouTube spread and promoted medical DISINFORMATION, there are many other sordid YouTube policies for the House to look into which I will go into briefly in this video. Among them is election interference via DEMONETIZATION of channels shortly before both the 2020 and 2022 elections, confiscation of revenues earned by YouTube creators, throttling of revenues of conservative channels by paying at a much lower rate as the views increased, and much more.

Fortunately, for over a year I have been cataloging via tweets the many abuses by YouTube of which some are covered in this video. I hope this aids the House Subcommittee in their efforts to investigate the abuses by YouTube specifically their actions taken at the behest of the federal government, political entities, and Big Pharma. Look for my future videos on Rumble that will go into even more detail about YouTube censorship and DISINFORMATION based on the many many tweets I posted on these topics.

Yeah, no wonder Susan Wojcicki is resigning at this time. She hopes that by doing so she won't have to face the consequences of the horrors she helped perpetrate during her many years at the helm of YouTube.

https://rumble.com/embed/v27b9l4/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: VIDEO: Did I Cause the YouTube CEO to Resign?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2023, 09:36:08 pm »
:thumbsup:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: