Author Topic: Hunter Biden’s Connecticut Law License Administratively Suspended; D.C. Bar Status Confusion  (Read 320 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden’s Connecticut Law License Administratively Suspended; D.C. Bar Status Confusion

Wendell Husebø 16 Feb 2023

Hunter Biden’s law license, utilized to market himself in foreign endeavors such as earning a $1 million legal retainer in 2017 from CEFC China Energy Company’s chairman, is administratively suspended in Connecticut, while confusion exists about his D.C. Bar membership.

Hunter is forbidden from practicing law in Connecticut until he pays the $75 fee assessed to every lawyer in the state and a $75 reinstatement fee, according to Section 2-79 of Connecticut’s Practice Book. A search of Connecticut’s license database reveals Hunter failed to pay the small fee three times in two years.

The database shows Hunter’s license was first administratively suspended on March 16, 2021. The database additionally indicates Hunter was most recently flagged on June 14, 2022, for “failure to pay the Client Security Fund fee in accordance with Practice Book Section 2-70.”

It is unclear why Hunter has not paid the fee. Lawyers can pay the fee online at www.jud.ct.gov.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/16/hunter-bidens-connecticut-law-license-administratively-suspended-d-c-bar-status-confusion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Don't they have any CLE requirement? Why do I doubt Hunter's been keeping up with the latest developments in the law?  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This ad  is brought to you from Law Offices of Butthead, Beavis, and Biden LLP.......

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hunter Biden was licensed to practice law?  Did he find it in a box of Cracker Jacks?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hunter Biden was licensed to practice law?  Did he find it in a box of Cracker Jacks?

Probably Like Saul Goodman....   Go Sandcrabs!!!!!!

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Babylon Bee stuff. Hunter did not pay his $75 fee? Wow! That's amazing!
Considering he has been whacked out on 'crack and hookers' most of his life.
How could he have forgotten? mystery ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.