Author Topic: Foaming at the mouth, anti-racist Democrats again label Justice Clarence Thomas an ‘Uncle Tom’ becau  (Read 103 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
February 16, 2023
Foaming at the mouth, anti-racist Democrats again label Justice Clarence Thomas an ‘Uncle Tom’ because of his skin color
By Olivia Murray

Angela Y. Davis, a bonafide communist known for her violent militancy, is famously quoted as saying, “In a racist society, it is not enough to be non-racist, we must be anti-racist.”

Given Davis’s Marxian philosophies and rabid hatred towards conservatism, I think it’s safe to assume she wasn’t speaking to people like me, but I have a great idea on where we can root out some real racism. Now, of course, reality doesn’t occur in a vacuum, and given historical context and facts, like the origins of the Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow laws, my suggestion isn’t anything unexpected. But perhaps it is to people like Davis? Anyway, these lowlifes are everywhere, ironically screeching the loudest about racism, and identifying themselves as… Democrats.

In Georgia, Justice Clarence Thomas’s home state, legislators in the senate recently passed a bill which would establish his bust at the ground of the state Capitol building in Atlanta; the left is losing their collective, one-track, hackable mind. From an article on the matter at Life News:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/02/foaming_at_the_mouth_antiracist_democrats_emagainem_label_justice_clarence_thomas_an_uncle_tom_because_of_his_skin_color.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson