Author Topic: Reports: Biden to Publicly Address Chinese Spy Balloon, Other Mystery Objects  (Read 319 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Reports: Biden to Publicly Address Chinese Spy Balloon, Other Mystery Objects

Simon Kent 16 Feb 2023

President Joe Biden plans to publicly address the Chinese spy balloon intrusion along with the three other objects shot down by U.S. fighter jets in a speech over coming days, various news outlets reported late Wednesday.

Two senior administration officials confirmed the move to ABC News after the deliberations were first reported by Reuters.

According to ABC News, the White House sees the days before Biden departs for his trip to Poland on Monday as possible for the potential balloon remarks.

The trip to Europe will mark the one-year anniversary of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, on Feb. 20, and comes as more voters show signs of despair over the Biden administration’s handling of the rolling crises.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/16/reports-biden-to-publicly-address-chinese-spy-balloon-other-mystery-objects/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

By Liz Sheld, American Greatness
February 16, 2023

Here is what’s on 46 agenda today:

8am: The President receives the Presidential Daily Briefing

5pm: The President hosts a screening of “Till”
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

First he has an appointment at Walter Reed.
President Biden arrived at Walter Reed Medical Center on Thursday morning to undergo his annual physical. Biden arrived for his physical around 9:15 a.m. The White House will publicly release a written summary of the president’s physical later in the day.
I'm sure it will be 100% truthful.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
We're just gonna shoot 'em thru the door!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
First he has an appointment at Walter Reed.I'm sure it will be 100% truthful.

IF you can decipher ANY of it!  :rolling:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

The trip to Europe will mark the one-year anniversary of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine,

Is gathering for the anniversary of the start of an active war something new?

Offline mountaineer

"I am Joe Biden's doctor, and after today's thorough physical exam, I can affirm and attest that he's healthy as a horse. He has the mental acuity of a 30-year-old rocket scientist. His heart is strong, like a lion! He can lift 200 pounds over his head - with one hand! He can kick a 65-yard field goal with either leg. Oh yeah, and he can shoot a 47 for 18 holes of golf. I tell you, this guy is bionic, or something!"
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 03:56:46 pm by mountaineer »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

UFO's are abducting America's cats ... American deserve answers, Mr President.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"I am Joe Biden's doctor, and after today's thorough physical exam, I can affirm and attest that he's healthy as a horse. He has the mental acuity of a 30-year-old rocket scientist. His heart is strong, like a lion! He can lift 200 pounds over his head - with one hand! He can kick a 65-yard field goal with either leg. I tell you, this guy is bionic, or something!"

The results of this exam could be the puppet master's last, best chance to take Biden out of 2024.  It will be interesting to see if there's pushback on a glowing report.

Offline Lando Lincoln

We need a Q&A with Joe, not a prepared statement.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck