Author Topic: Gas Stoves: The Beloved Blue Flame is Just Better  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Gas Stoves: The Beloved Blue Flame is Just Better
« on: February 16, 2023, 11:21:49 am »
Gas Stoves: The Beloved Blue Flame is Just Better
By Mark Krebs and Tom Tanton -- February 14, 2023
“Forcibly moving the market via equipment costs is a typical DOE strategy. And then they say, ‘let the market decide’.”

On January 30, 2023, National Public Radio (NPR)  published an episode, How Worried Should You Be About Your Gas Stove?  On February 4, NPR released a follow up: Gas stove makers have a pollution solution. They’re just not using it. Listen to both audio clips.

NPR’s advocates are part of a choir trying to justify ending natural gas combustion, starting with gas stoves. They are just as purposefully misleading as the rest of the choir.

Policy Concern

The concern should not be about gas stove usage but the public policy of The Biden Administrative State to wean consumers off the direct use of natural gas and propane and on to electric appliances, ASAP.  This “transition” includes how to heat your home, heat your water, cook, and drive.

https://www.masterresource.org/krebs-mark/gas-stove-get-real/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson