Author Topic: Ex-CNN anchor Chris Cuomo says firing consumed him: 'I was gonna kill everybody, including myself'  (Read 495 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
February 15, 2023 7:30pm EST
Ex-CNN anchor Chris Cuomo says firing consumed him: 'I was gonna kill everybody, including myself'
CNN's most-watched anchor was fired in 2021 amid multiple controversies
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News

Ex-CNN anchor Chris Cuomo opened up about how grim his outlook was following his 2021 ousting from the network.

Appearing on Anthony Scaramucci's "Open Book" podcast, Cuomo spoke about the inner turmoil he felt after he was "s--t-canned" by CNN in the wake of multiple scandals.

"You've got to make things happen. There is no luck, there is no fate, there is no destiny. What happens is what you make happen and how you deal with what is made to happen to you, for better and worse," Cuomo told Scaramucci on Wednesday's podcast. "And you know, I make a lot of mistakes — sometimes for good reasons, sometimes for bad reason. I'm very flawed. There's damage, there's damage that's relatable to people, there's damage that's unrelatable to people that I have to deal with that I try to deal with that I do the work on, I still fail."

"And I have learned to accept that. I had to accept because I was gonna kill everybody, including myself," Cuomo said. "Things can consume you. Italians are so passionate. And I really had to fight against that because, you know, just like you did, I got too many people counting on me."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/ex-cnn-anchor-chris-cuomo-says-firing-consumed-kill-everybody
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Fredo didn't kill himself. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Fredo didn't kill himself.

Fredo hasn't got the guts.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator