Author Topic: VIDEO: Nikki Haley Kicks off 2024 Campaign by Breaking Major Promise  (Read 405 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Sorry, Nikki, but it is NOT a good look to kick off your 2024 presidential campaign by breaking a major promise. It sort of makes people think you WON'T keep your other promises.

https://rumble.com/embed/v271lay/?pub=7wvc3
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: VIDEO: Nikki Haley Kicks off 2024 Campaign by Breaking Major Promise
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 04:48:26 pm »
Meh.  It's beyond time for up-and-coming Republican candidates to cut Trump lose.  He's loyal to no one but himself.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 04:52:25 pm »
... another GOP wet noodle ... she attempts to be all things to all people all the time on all issues ... she deserves to be grouped with Mitt Romney and Lindsey Graham ... no principles, no soul.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2023, 05:39:46 pm »
I will not support her, but as a Republican I want a good menu of candidates on the ballot, not a coronation.  I have no objection to her running, but to me she is GOPe all the way.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2023, 05:46:18 pm »
I agree, @massadvj .
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2023, 06:01:59 pm »
A photo on another thread had her schmoozing with the NBA.  Maybe the most woke operation in the entire country. 

That's all you need to know about her, and her suitabiity to be the GOP candidate in '24.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2023, 06:33:49 pm »
A photo on another thread had her schmoozing with the NBA.  Maybe the most woke operation in the entire country. 

That's all you need to know about her, and her suitabiity to be the GOP candidate in '24.

It isn't the NBA (bad enough) but the MF standing to her right in the photo that gives me pause.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien