Author Topic: New Report Shows Biden Team Has Been Lying From Beginning About Chinese Spy Balloon  (Read 162 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Report Shows Biden Team Has Been Lying From Beginning About Chinese Spy Balloon
By Nick Arama | 11:30 PM on February 14, 2023

CBS News reported on Tuesday that U.S. intelligence had been tracking the Chinese spy balloon that was shot down over the Atlantic near the Carolinas since it took off from China and that the U.S. military had been tracking it for more than a week before it entered U.S. airspace, much longer than the Biden administration had said.

https://twitter.com/CBSEveningNews/status/1625654399203786752

The Biden team has claimed that they first learned about it on Jan. 28, when it was near Alaska. Then, as I’ve noted before, their story evolved, first saying they didn’t have time to take a shot over Alaskan waters. Then NORAD Commander Glen VanHerck said he couldn’t take the shot because it wasn’t demonstrating “hostile intent.”

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/02/14/new-report-shows-biden-team-has-been-lying-from-beginning-about-chinese-spy-balloon-n703832
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

The Biden Admin is not lying ... they are evolving the narative.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Why aM I NOT surprised?  Fortunately for the democrats, lies are truth, and truths are lies.  Its part of how we got to the dismal chaotic mess we are now in, denial liars as well.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2023, 08:43:48 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions