Author Topic: WH Press Sec Just Said 2 Words About Biden That Should Terrify Every American  (Read 281 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WH Press Sec Just Said 2 Words About Biden That Should Terrify Every American

By Peter Partoll
  February 14, 2023 at 5:01pm
The White House press secretary just described President Joe Biden using two words that, if true, should seriously concern the public.

On Tuesday, during a press briefing, White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre was asked a question about whether the White House communications team feels that Biden is adept in all forms of speaking to the nation.

Jean-Pierre’s response was short and simple. She called Biden the “best communicator” in the White House.

https://www.westernjournal.com/wh-press-sec-just-said-2-words-biden-terrify-every-american/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He apparently is one of the few people in government to communicate in fart.  If you will remember, he was accused of ripping off a triple flutter bun blaster in a photo op with Queen Liz. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He apparently is one of the few people in government to communicate in fart.  If you will remember, he was accused of ripping off a triple flutter bun blaster in a photo op with Queen Liz. :thud:

OK, I'm stealing that one....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
:rolling:   888high58888
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

If the White House is full of morons, Biden is the best of the worst.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline mountaineer

He apparently is one of the few people in government to communicate in fart.  If you will remember, he was accused of ripping off a triple flutter bun blaster in a photo op with Queen Liz.
Camilla will never forget it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org