Author Topic: No FBI apology for dismissal of the Constitution  (Read 112 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
No FBI apology for dismissal of the Constitution
« on: February 15, 2023, 11:32:04 am »

COMMENTARY WND NEWS CENTER
THE SWAMP
No FBI apology for dismissal of the Constitution
Exclusive: Mike Pottage slams the misguided 'exacting standards of the FBI'
Mike Pottage   By Mike Pottage
Published February 14, 2023 at 6:54pm

FBI surveillance of Latin Mass communities is unthinkable, even if it is cited as necessary by the Southern Poverty Law Center. The Southern Poverty Law Center is so far left it makes Joseph Stalin look like a member of the John Birch Society.

This FBI memo repealed the first 10 words of the Bill of Rights: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion. …" That absolute restriction reserving freedom of religion to the people was the first thing on the minds of the men who assembled the government of the United States of America, and some FBI bureaucrat working in the Virginia satellite FBI office cannot be allowed to issue a memo eliminating the Bill of Rights or any portion thereof. Is the memo writer still employed?

The FBI does not care about that. The memo died when a whistleblower shined light on its existence. While the memo is gone, the FBI attitude has not changed.

It is more important to note the FBI, in its retraction memo, ignored constitutional government, citing instead the "exacting" standards of its own department. The FBI can, apparently, plead innocence by citing the FBI as proof.

https://www.wnd.com/2023/02/no-fbi-apology-dismissal-constitution/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson