Author Topic: Illegal Aliens get 50% more per month than Social Security recipients…  (Read 426 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier

The government is paying $2,125/month in refugee benefits to refugees resettled in the United States

Meanwhile, Social Security recipients who have paid into the system their whole live receive $1,400/month on average

Will Biden ever put Americans first?

https://twitter.com/RyanAFournier/status/1624063366825115649

Online LMAO

Re: Illegal Aliens get 50% more per month than Social Security recipients…
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2023, 03:26:13 am »
From the tweet...
Will Biden ever put Americans first?

No
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2023, 03:39:15 am »
Also more than many veterans. Even veterans on disability. What the Dems are doing with immigrants is fully criminal. And yet, nobody in Congress will ever do a single thing to shut it down. This is why they were so desperate to get rid of Trump by any means possible.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2023, 06:08:43 am »
Facebook wants you to know it is now 1,550 in S.S. benefits not 1,400... and that the illegals promise to pay back like a portion of their payments...
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2023, 07:45:37 am »
Facebook wants you to know it is now 1,550 in S.S. benefits not 1,400... and that the illegals promise to pay back like a portion of their payments...

Thanks to IRMA are any of them also paying over a $1000/mo for Medicare to just the Feds, that doesn't  even including my Retirement supplement policy?

Just wondering.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.