Author Topic: The Climate Cultists Are Coming For Electric Cars, Too  (Read 205 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Climate Cultists Are Coming For Electric Cars, Too
« on: February 14, 2023, 02:42:28 pm »
WRITTEN BY ALLYSIA FINLEY ON FEB 13, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

The Climate Cultists Are Coming For Electric Cars, Too

Replacing all gasoline-powered cars with electric vehicles won’t be enough to prevent the world from overheating.

So people will have to give up their cars.

That’s the alarming conclusion of a new report from the University of California, Davis, and “a network of academics and policy experts” called the Climate and Community Project. [emphasis, links added]

The report offers an honest look at the vast personal, environmental, and economic sacrifices needed to meet the left’s net-zero climate goals.

Progressives’ dirty little secret is that everyone will have to make do with much less—fewer cars, smaller houses and yards, and a significantly lower standard of living.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/the-climate-cultists-are-coming-for-electric-cars-too/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The Climate Cultists Are Coming For Electric Cars, Too
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2023, 08:20:43 pm »
 :silly: :silly: :silly:

Just wait until those silly fools figure out the 'carbon' tonnage of 289 million horses to replace them... 888bravo
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis