Author Topic: Four teenage asylum seekers arrested after reports girl, 15, pinned down & raped at school in Dover  (Read 131 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Four teenage asylum seekers arrested after reports girl, 15, pinned down & raped at school in Dover
13 February, 2023  David Clews

Four teenage asylum seekers have been arrested over the alleged rape of a 15-year-old girl at a school in Kent, according to reports.

The four Afghan boys, aged between 13 and 16, were arrested as part of the police’s investigation into the alleged incident, which took place on February 6 in Dover, where many asylum seekers arrive.

One of the boys has been arrested on suspicion of rape, while the three others are being held on suspicion of facilitating the assault.

Speaking to the Times, a source claimed that three of the boys allegedly held the girl down and acted as a lookout while the fourth raped her.

“Four boys were arrested as part of the investigation and have since been released on bail while enquiries continue.”

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/afghan_kent/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson