Author Topic: 'Cognitive Decline': Democrats Begin to Publicly Voice Fears About Biden Running Again in 2024  (Read 217 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US NEWS
'Cognitive Decline': Democrats Begin to Publicly Voice Fears About Biden Running Again in 2024
Steve Straub   By Steve Straub
Published February 13, 2023 at 12:46pm

The Wall Street Journal reports that despite party bosses being publicly enthusiastic about President Joe Biden’s candidacy for a second term, many regular Democratic party voters have their doubts about Biden’s ability to run again.

The Journal has uncovered a concerning sentiment among Biden voters, even among those who believe the President has done well during his first two years in office.

Democratic voters worry the 80 year old president is ‘too old’ and ‘out of touch’ to run again and question whether the party will choose someone else for the 2024 election.

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/cognitive-decline-democrats-begin-publicly-voice-fears-biden-running-2024
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Why would democrats be worried about Joe running again, especially after Biden saved us from the evil Trump bringing prosperity, jobs, and social safety across the land.  Joe saved us from that, joe and his woke buddies.  Its not just hitlery and joe that have  serious amnesia problems.
 :smokin: :tongue2: :smokin:ht
After all this time democrats bragging about what a fine job joe is and has been doing. ???!!!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2023, 03:52:55 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think it's too late in the race for them to be changing horses now.

After all,what are they going to do,go on teebee and claim "We just didn't know!"?

Good luck with that one! It would make them look as senile as he is.

Providing,of course,that we didn't have a mainstream press entirely in the pocket of the left.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!