Author Topic: Illegal Alien, Freed into U.S. by Biden DHS, Now Wanted for Drug Trafficking in Brazil  (Read 133 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien, Freed into U.S. by Biden DHS, Now Wanted for Drug Trafficking in Brazil
Immigration and Customs EnforcementICE
JOHN BINDER10 Feb 202366

President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) released an illegal alien into the United States who was later convicted of drug trafficking in Brazil.

According to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency, 34-year-old Brazilian illegal alien Diogo De-Sales Gomes was first apprehended at the U.S.-Mexico border in December 2021. He was subsequently released into the U.S. interior and given a Notice to Appear (NTA) in immigration court.

Gomes then failed to appear at his immigration hearing while relocating to the Boston, Massachusetts, area.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/10/bidens-dhs-released-convicted-drug-trafficker-us/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson