Author Topic: The Biden Admin Is Making It Easier For Illegal Immigrants To Roam The US Without Tracking Them  (Read 111 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Biden Admin Is Making It Easier For Illegal Immigrants To Roam The US Without Tracking Them
iceagents

JENNIE TAER
INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
February 13, 2023
8:22 AM ET

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) is employing methods to reduce tracking of illegal immigrants released into the country, a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation has found.

Under the Biden administration, ICE has increased its reliance on a phone application that only knows the location of an illegal immigrant at certain times, while lessening its reliance on GPS monitoring, which tracks illegal immigrants at all times or most of the time, according to ICE data.

“What’s happening is that the Biden administration is trying to move away from any form of serious monitoring under ATD to instead use this program as a way to provide services to illegal migrants to make them more comfortable while they’re here,” Director of Policy Studies for the Center for Immigration Studies (CIS) Jessica Vaughan told the DCNF.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has been quietly adopting a model for tracking illegal immigrants that is becoming less restrictive, a Daily Caller News Foundation investigation has found.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/13/the-biden-admin-is-making-it-easier-for-illegal-immigrants-to-roam-the-us-without-tracking-them/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson