Author Topic: Joe Biden Celebrates Tax Enforcement While Family Business Probed for Tax Evasion  (Read 173 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Celebrates Tax Enforcement While Family Business Probed for Tax Evasion

Wendell Husebø 13 Feb 2023

President Joe Biden stated Sunday that corporations and the wealthy are finally paying “their fair share,” while he and his family are being investigated for money laundering, wire fraud, and tax evasion by House Republicans and his son is under federal investigation for tax crimes.

“Look, I’m a capitalist. But the wealthiest and biggest corporations need to pay their fair share,” Biden stated on Twitter.

Biden then celebrated the 2022 Inflation Reduction Act into law, which sets a 15 percent minimum corporate tax rate. The law also provides funding for 87,000 new IRS agents.

“Thankfully now, because of the law I signed, billion-dollar companies have to pay a minimum 15 percent in taxes,” Biden said.

Biden’s comment comes as House Republicans have begun investigating the Biden family for nine potential violations, including money laundering, wire fraud, and tax evasion.

In addition, the Justice Department is investigating Hunter for tax and gun violations. The probe, which has been ongoing for years and debated for months among Justice Department officials, also centers on the Biden family’s foreign business schemes while Joe Biden was vice president.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/13/joe-biden-celebrates-tax-enforcement-while-family-business-probed-tax-evasion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden sez.....

There's no "Big Guy" line on my 1040.......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.