Author Topic: ‘Biden’s In Great Shape’: Schumer Throws His Support Behind President Biden  (Read 242 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Biden’s In Great Shape’: Schumer Throws His Support Behind President Biden

Sarah Weaver
Social Issues Reporter
February 12, 2023 3:12 PM ET

Chuck Schumer expressed his support for Joe Biden’s re-election in 2024 during an appearance with George Stephanopolous on ABC’s This Week.

Polls show that Biden’s support among his own party is in jeopardy. A February Public Affairs Research poll found that only 37% of Democrats want Biden to seek another term compared to 52% who said the same last fall. Another ABC News poll found that only 31% of Democrats want Biden to run, while 58% want someone else.

“I want to ask you about President Biden. It seems like he’s gearing up for re-election, but our latest poll showed a majority of Democrats think he shouldn’t run again. What do you say to them?”

“First, I like the poll that 36% of Republicans thought Reagan should run again back in 1983 and he had a landslide. Biden’s in great shape,” Schumer responded.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/12/chuck-schumer-president-joe-biden-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

“First, I like the poll that 36% of Republicans thought Reagan should run again back in 1983 and he had a landslide. Biden’s in great shape,” Schumer responded.

Comparing Brandon to Reagan is like comparing Hitlary to Sophia Loren(that one is for you Pete happy77). Reagan had America heading in the right direction putting Americans first, building pride in our nation and military and he one in a landslide because Americans saw positive results from his policies. Brandon is more like a horse turd, only good for fertilizer.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.

Feeble, demented, infirm Biden who can't be blamed for anything, is perfectly fit to run another FOUR YEARS.  oPENLY ADMITTING THE DEMOCRATS MAD FOOLS OUT OF FOOLS using Biden to lie and manipulate the gullible and marginally mental.
Can manipulated fools realize what fools they have been convinced to be?
It used to be a constant 6 months to a year, now its 4 years to infinity!?
People wonder how this Country has gone to hell, by useful denial fools, of course!
Satans gain and now dominates!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2023, 06:38:28 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Schumer is the ultimate dim sleazy weasel who throws his left leaning pointer finger in the wind to check for political wind direction.

Joe might not want to count on him in a pinch.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.