Author Topic: Texas rancher sends message to Biden: 'Do something now' before the cartels 'come and take it from u  (Read 251 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas rancher sends message to Biden: 'Do something now' before the cartels 'come and take it from us'

Border rancher shells out $13,000 to help secure property after multiple attempted break-ins
By Elizabeth Heckman | Fox News

Texas rancher struggles as a result of border crisis, paying extra money to secure property
Texas Rancher Debi Douglas on how she has had to keep her property secure as migrants continue to cross the southern border

A Texas ranch owner who has spent thousands of dollars to secure her property from suspected migrant trespassers issued a stern warning to President Biden Friday on the threat posed by cartels.

"[Biden] took an oath to serve and protect and to protect our borders," Deborah Douglas told "Fox & Friends." "He has done nothing. He is promoting it, in my opinion. If we do not do something now – and thank God Governor Abbott is doing something now –  we all just might as well hand over our keys. Because the cartels going to come and take it from us next."

Texas has resumed building a wall along the state’s border with Mexico, after months of negotiations with private property owners. The announcement came after Gov. Greg Abbott appointed the state's first-ever border czar to address the influx of migrants coming into Texas.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/texas-rancher-sends-message-biden-something-before-cartels-come-take-us
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is one of my worst fears - cartel controlled areas of no-man's land within the borders of the US.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Well... it's up to the Texas legislature to step up.

Pass a new TX law that sanctions the use of lethal force against any and all "trespassers" for ANY reason, 24 hours a day.

This will be the first step, and I predict it will have impact...