Author Topic: Biden's DHS removes bulk of 'eyes in the sky' from surveillance tools used along southern border  (Read 228 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden's DHS removes bulk of 'eyes in the sky' from surveillance tools used along southern border
NEWS
MICHELE BLOODFebruary 11, 2023

The Department of Homeland Security is reducing its fleet of surveillance blimps along the overwhelmed southern border from 12 to four, Fox News reported Thursday.

"It's hard to believe how badly Biden has botched the border," Senator Rick Scott (R-Fla.) told EWTN News Nightly on Thursday.
"Now, if he gets rid of these blimps, we're not going to know how many gotaways there are. It's going to make our border way less secure," the Sunshine State lawmaker continued.

So far in 2023, U.S. Customs and Border Patrol reports 770,175 total encounters, which include both apprehensions and expulsions.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-s-dhs-removes-bulk-of-eyes-in-the-sky-from-surveillance-tools-used-along-southern-border#toggle-gdpr
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 02:05:22 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
That old Joe Biden shows again how brilliant he is!  Most people would probably think getting rid of surveillance tools is not a good idea for controlling illegal immigration.  But old Joe knows illegal aliens from around the world will voluntarily report themselves by taking away monitoring tools. *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline andy58-in-nh

"It's hard to believe how badly Biden has botched the border," Senator Rick Scott (R-Fla.) told EWTN News Nightly on Thursday.
"Now, if he gets rid of these blimps, we're not going to know how many gotaways there are. It's going to make our border way less secure," the Sunshine State lawmaker continued.
Is it even possible that Senator Scott does not understand that this action, as well as all other elements of Biden's Border Policy, is entirely intentional?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"The Department of Homeland Security is reducing its fleet of surveillance blimps along the overwhelmed southern border"

Not to worry.
Chinese blimps will be arriving soon...